General Psychiatry Services
We provide a full complement of psychiatric services for one monthly fee.
The structure of our practice facilitates more communication between doctors and patients, leading to better medical outcomes and increased patient satisfaction.
Office visits, tele-psychiatry, phone calls, emails, text messages, medication refills, and paperwork are all included in one monthly fee.
We have over 10 years of specialty training and expertise with all psychiatric medications including: antidepressants, mood stabilizers, anxiolytics, clozapine, and antipsychotics (neuroleptics).
Find out if psychiatric treatment is right for you. You will not be pushed to take medications, as we will only offer you our expert opinion.
We are happy to see clients who are prescribed psychiatric medications by another provider to offer a second opinion.
Medication Management for Clients in Psychotherapy
Studies have shown that a combination of psychotherapy and medication treatment is the best option for most mental health problems. However, there is a lack of communication in the mental health field between psychotherapy providers, and psychiatrists who prescribe medication.
Our practice is different. Your psychotherapist will receive a copy of your evaluation (with your permission); communication with your psychotherapist will occur after each visit; specialized training in psychotherapy allows us to communicate more effectively about your care.
Fees and Pricing
- All Child and Adolescents are required to have a consultation with our ARNP, Bridget Brown at the rate of $99. If we determine the patient would benefit from a higher level of care, we will provide a referral to another clinic or provider who we feel might be a better fit.
- $399 for the full hour long evaluation with the doctor, post consultation. (Fee covers the evaluation as well as the 30 days following the appointment.)
- For Children and Adolescents (Ages 17 and younger) $149 per month for the full compliment of psychiatric services.
- $399 for all Adult evaluations ages 18 and up. (Fee covers the evaluation as well as the 30 days following the appointment.)
- $99 for all Adults per month for the full complement of psychiatric services.
Due to the structure of our practice, we are not able to provide any billing codes or itemized receipts for insurance reimbursement as we are not in network with any insurance and do not follow their guidelines required for reimbursement.
Patients pay an initial evaluation fee after completing a 30-Minute consultation entitling them to 30 days of psychiatric services.
At the end of the 30 day period they will pay a $99 monthly fee for adults and $149 for children, which can be canceled at any time without penalty. Following cancellation, your psychiatrist will remain available for urgent needs for up to 90 days to allow time to find alternative treatment.
We will encourage adherence to standard of care medical practices in regards to frequency of contact and in office visits.
We require a $99 deposit at the time the consultation is scheduled. $399 is charged on the day we schedule your full hour long evaluation with the doctor. You may cancel the appointment 48 hours prior to the scheduled evaluation for a full refund. If an evaluation is cancelled with only 24 hours notice we will provide a partial refund of $199. If the appointment is missed without notice, and the patient is a 'no-show', the full deposit is kept.